Saturday, November 20, 2010

4 day week and my little girl turned 5!

Sunday night after Jenna went to sleep, I decorated the house for her birthday. I put up streamers, balloons, the family wrote birthday messages on pink posted notes and made her a sign for her door. She was very excited when she woke up. I gave her the day off from school. We played all day.




Math - Horizon K book2 - we did two lessons this week and review on the other days. She is on lesson 126. We are still reviewing money and working on understanding adding quarters with dimes. She hasn't grasped that concept yet.



Reading - Lots of reading going on. She is also working on ECT book2 for review. She did two lessons this week. She also did a couple of pages from her school zone grade 1-3 phonics workbook.



Writing - Handwriting without tears - I only had her do a couple of pages this week.



That is all we did this week. I think she is ready for a break. Next week will be a short week. Then maybe a couple of weeks in December, then we will be on our Christmas break. We will be working on christmas gift making and crafting in December.

No comments: