Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day two

Today was even better than yesterday. After circle time, we started off with math this morning, some addition and coin recognition(pennies and dimes). Then we read about reponsibility from her grumpy bunny book. I had her draw a picture of one of her responsibilities she did this morning which was to feed her fish. Danced and sang while listening to some of her kids songs. Worked on her spelling work sheet and played a game with her spelling words. Did a little science about the four seasons, teaching her what months are in which season. Jenna read some phonic books to me, with her toy glasses on(too funny need to get a pic of that). She made an all about me book, which had a pic she drew of herself, her pet, her house and her friend. I also had her make a cover with her name and age. After lunch, she worked in her printing book, not her favorite thing to do. Then we read Olivia, which is one of her favorite books. We decided to try to make a masterpiece like the one in the book. With some paint and some splatter, a masterpiece was created. I had her sign it and it's hanging on my fridge.

Even after a day of schooling, Jenna was still busy she wrote me a story and made up some tea party invitations. And we did some more dancing and singing to her kids songs. It was a good day and hopefully we will have many more.

No comments: